Pumpkin Granola bars
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 2 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp. Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1 1/4 Cups Dark Chocolate Chips
- Halloween Sprinkles
1. Preheat Oven to 350°F and line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
2. Stir all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Whisk the liquid ingredients in a separate bowl, then pour the dry into the wet ingredients.
4. Stir until all ingredients are moist. Fold in 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
5. Pour into prepared pan, and press down with either a spatula or your hand.
6. Cook for 20 minutes, remove and let sit for 45 minutes. Remove bars from pan, cut, and enjoy.
Optional: Melt 1/4 cup of chocolate chips in 30 minute increments, place melted chocolate in a ziploc bag and clip the end. Drizzle over the top.