1. I confess it has been a week since Bennett has been out of diapers during the day. A week is a big deal ya’ll. I have to give a shout out to my husband who potty trained over his birthday weekend–yes, I decided to start over his birthday. I also have a wonderful cousin who was a wonderful support through it all as well. Seriously if you want to potty train read OH Crap Potty Training–I won’t tell you it’s easy but it’s worth it!
2. I confess last weekend was so busy–we had my husbands birthday and potty training going on. I am excited to relax this weekend and take it easy. Today my iPhone 7 comes in and I know I’ll be playing around with that, we also have to make a trip to the mall to return a diaper bag that was the wrong design that we ordered. Don’t worry though I got the right one in the mail today.
3. I confess I am getting really excited to show you all my goodies that I have received for my little man Carson when he arrives in December. I will be doing a fun mom bag post, baby bag post, and registry post. I did however order a gorgeous delivery gown that I can’t wait to use! It won’t be here for 5 weeks, but it will definitely be in my bag that I pack! We have a wonderful birth photographer again–and I say it’s a must when you have a photographer present.
4. I confess I finally got the other piece to my stroller. After 2 failed attempts at purchasing the stroller extension in the last 2 months, I finally found it for the price I wanted to pay on Buy Buy Baby. It came today and I could hardly wait to put it together to see what it looked like as a double! It’s getting close guys, baby Carson will be here before we know it!
5. I confess I need some ideas for Christmas for Bennett. I wanted to get him the Little Tykes blow up house but I think I am going to hold off until next year so it can be a Bennett and Carson gift. Ha! If you want to heck out last years must haves–click here!