3. aden + anais Bamboo Lovey– (3 months) He just started sleeping with this religiously this past month. It was always available to him to snuggle with but he definitely loves it now, it helps him fall back to sleep when he wakes up mid nap or at night! I think because he had it at such a young age is why he likes it so much now.
4. Infantino Big Top Discovery Cube– (3 months) One reason you should love this toy–no batteries. We received this as a gift from one of my hubby’s coworkers, and it has so much to do on just one small cube. It helps with fine motor, and Bennett loves looking at himself in the mirror!
5. Mamas & Papas Baby Snug– (4 months) We actually had the Bumbo and I really am not a fan of it at all. Every time Bennett sat in it, he would spit up. Literally, every time! My cousin has this one, and I have read great reviews. If there is another baby in our house, I will definitely be getting this!
6. Fisher-Price Spacesaver– (3.5-4 months) We loved having Bennett sit with us at the dinner table, and this allowed for him to recline just a little to enjoy time with us. This was originally purchased for grandma’s house, but we kept it here until just this past month when we started using our Boon high chair. This is a great transition high chair!
7. Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Workbench– (4 months) We received this as a Christmas gift, this is one of the first toys that he played with when he was able to sit up by himself. It teaches color, cause and effect, numbers, shapes, and also develops their little muscles. I see him using this for quite a while!
8. Funny Faces Board Books– (3 months) I tutor once a week at the book store near us, I have a weakness in that every time I go I have to buy a book for Bennett. Meaning, I make about $5 less then I actually make. Ooops! He loves these books and the big wiggly eyes! The Christmas one we received actually has a christmas song on the last page with lights. Super cute and you can find on Amazon used for fairly cheap.
9. Tula Ergonomic Toddler Carrier – Spotted Love– Around 4 months we switched Bennett over to his convertible car seat. I have a not so good back at times and needed to not lift the heavy infant car seat. I had always wore Bennett in the grocery store, since setting infant seats on the cart is NOT OKAY. But with the Tula, it made it even more comfortable.
10. O Ball Grip and Teething Keys– (3 months) Around 3ish months, Bennett became obsessed with putting his hands in his mouth. This was one of the first toys he would reach for and put in his mouth. The boy still doesn’t have any teeth, but he loves his teething keys!