Oh my goodness, is it really Friday? This week was super sonic speed fast!
1. I confess that I worked twice this week and my alarm didn’t go off on Wednesday…and on Thursday I set the alarm for Wednesday.
Needless to say, Bennett woke me up at 6:37 and then I proceeded to run around the house like a crazy person! I’m glad I have a wonderful husband that packed all my stuff into my bag–seeing as I plan out and pack everything the night before, it’s kinda easy to just throw it together. Luckily my hair is easy and I threw that up, threw on some makeup, nursed Bennett, and was on my way. Still getting used to this working mom stuff.
2. I confess that I love my new phone!
I’m actually surprised this wasn’t a confession last week, and actually had to go check to make sure that I wasn’t going to confess the same crazy confession twice! I got the new iPhone 6, and despite my alarm not going off…I still love it.
3. I confess that I am so excited for our Valentine’s day date night on Saturday night!
I made reservations at PF Chang’s a long time ago, so that we would for sure get it! I love that place and will enjoy a nice glass of something during this dinner.
4. I confess that I am in shock that my baby will be 6 months tomorrow!
A special 6 months post will be up all about our precious boy. We may or may not enjoy a cupcake for his half birthday!
5. I confess that I am excited for my husband to go to Stroller Strides with me and Bennett tomorrow! I can’t wait to show him all the stuff I do…I mean try to do. I am also excited to watch him do everything.