1. Graco Pack N Play-This was purchased a few weeks before Bennett was born. We had one already that I loved but once I saw the changing table attached to this one I knew I had to have it. This was by our bed for the first month, which made changing blow outs at midnight wonderful. The whole point of having baby by your bed is to not walk around the house in the middle of the night. This made that possible.
2. Daydreamer (Seen above in the pack n play)– This was placed in the bassinet part of the pack n play. We brought this everywhere in the house. The first week
Nic was blessed I was blessed with Nic staying home that week. Bennett spent time watching his daddy work at the table, watched us eat dinner, hung out by the couch with us, etc. This thing can be taken anywhere!
3. MamaRoo- Bennett used this for the first 5 months of his life. It basically imitates a parent, car, kangaroo, ocean…it put Bennett to sleep instantly in the first 2 months. He then eventually wasn’t able to fall asleep in it, but loved it to look outside and watch the squirrels, trees, and lizards.
4. Aden and Anais Muslin Swaddles– I can not even begin to tell you how many people this summer said I had “plenty of blankets”. My sister Ally and I spent a big chunk of summer together. I do believe that the entire summer consisted of buying Aden and Anais blankets off the resell page and finding the HTF blankets. Once Bennett arrived I actually ordered a few more bc he had reflux so bad we went through them so fast! I think I probably have 25 of these?
5. Shea Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner- My cousin told me about this shampoo and conditioner, and I am so glad she did! We are a bathe every night family and this never dried his skin out and smells so good! It is a little expensive, but the bottle lasted 4 months.
6. Mam Pacifier- We tried every pacifier! I wanted him to take the cute Nuks or the ones that are connected to the wubbanubs, but nope his paci of choice were the Mam’s. Now we have
one for every room a lot!