Chocolate Brownies with a Golden Crisp Crust
- 2 cups of Golden Crisp Cereal
- 1/3 cup of Melted Butter
- 1 tablespoon of Maple Syrup
- 1 Box of Ghirardelli Ultimate Fudge Brownies
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- 1 Egg
- Fudge Topping (in Box)
- Christmas Sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put Golden Crisp Cereal into the food processor and process until consistency is fine. Mix Butter and Maple Syrup with the processed cereal. Place in bottom of 8x8 pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 5 minutes.
3. While crust is baking mix the brownies, oil, water, craisins, and egg with a spoon until no more lumps.
4. Pour Brownie batter over the crust and bake for about 39 minutes.