- We rarely have accidents, and if we do they are poop. We are currently working on this. He was holding it and going poop in the diaper at night so we are transitioning to the toilet now.
- He doesn't use the small toilet or the toilet seat insert, he sits directly on the toilet. With a boy it's much easier to have them not sit on such a small seat, they tend to pee outside of it if they do.
- Your child will stop asking for MM's. I think it just becomes a way of life, once every few days he will ask and I don't mind giving him one.
- Bring 2 sets of clothes with you everywhere. We haven't had to use our change of clothes, but I'm incredibly nervous we will be out and about and have an accident.
- He does tell us when he has to go potty, not all the time but he does say it. We are continuing to work on this!
Needless to say I am very proud of him. It was a fast process that I always thought would take much longer. 3 Weeks after we took diapers away we got rid of the paci. You can find how we did that here. I am going to have a fun post next week about what's in a Potty Trained Diaper Bag--you don't want to miss it!
Do you have any questions? What are some tips/tricks you used with your kiddos?