1. I confess I can't believe I'm already to the half way point for this pregnancy. I'm continuing to feel amazing--which is so strange. I can deal with the occasional bouts of reflux if that means I can function in the real world. Check instagram later for a bump pic.
2. I confess I am super excited for Bennett to start school in just a couple weeks. We had a play date with two girls that will be in the same class on the same days as him, and they all had a blast. I enjoyed meeting both of their mom's, and it will be nice knowing some people in the class. I'll be making this cute shirt sometime this week for the first day.
3. I confess I am in love with my JuJuBe bag. I got in a week ago on the Nordstrom sale and I can't wait to pack it--it's a little soon and it'd be a little creepy if I went ahead and packed it. So I'll wait. It will be here soon!
4. I confess I have literally nothing to wear to a shower I am going to on Sunday. It's so hard trying to find something to wear when pregnant. I do have a cute dress for the wedding in October--so I guess that's one accomplishment. Right? Do you have any ideas on quick cute dresses? I'm loving this dress from PinkBlush--but I didn't plan in time, maybe I'll run to the mall tonight and hope to get something!
5. I confess next weekend I have a bachelorette party at a beach resort. I will be away for 2 nights. 2 Nights by myself--I'm not even caring that I won't have a yummy drink in hand. I'll grab a lemonade or 2 and head to the beach with 1 bag in hand and a book. It will be wonderful! I'm thinking a Emily Giffin book--but what you been reading?