1. Hair Rubber Bands- You may not think this is actually part of a jewelry collection, but to me it is! I think that anything you use to accessorize is considered a type of jewelry. I can't wait for my hair to grow out some more and I can start wearing them again!
2. Headbands- I have talked about sweaty bands quite a bit on here, but my other obsession is pretty headbands. I believe I have bought the majority from Francesca's. These are so easy to throw in your hair when you
forgot chose not to wash the night before.
3. Bourbon and Boweties and Other Stacking Bracelets- I received the Bourbon and Boweties bracelets for Christmas as well as the Florida bracelet. I then bought the "Love" bracelet on Jane just 2 weeks ago.
4. Engagement Ring and Wedding Band and Tiffany Bracelet- obviously you know my husband gave me the engagement and wedding band when we got engaged (8/14/12) and married (6/29/13). He gave me the Tiffany's bracelet our first Christmas (12/25/08) together (I think he wanted me to stick around). I totally forgot to take my heart Tiffany's ring off my finger to take a picture...but he got me that as well on an anniversary.
5. Kate Spade Mrs. Necklace and Pearls- I received the Kate Spade necklace from my husband the morning of my wedding. I love this..but the earrings, well...err..don't ask me where they are. The pearls I received from my mom the morning of my wedding as well. I wore them with my dress that day.